Directions for easy adjustment to give proper fit and comfort
|Bard Cunningham Clamp
- A very light pressure on the urethral canal on the underside of the penis will prevent any leakage.
- The necessary pressure is achieved by the hump in the under part of the Cunningham Clamp.
- For proper fit and comfort the upper part of the clamp can be easily shaped by the fingers.
- Exact adjustment of pressure is achieved by the ratchet catch on the regular and large sizes. To release the catch, merely press inward on both the spring wire loops.
- Be sure the clamp is not set so tight that it will interfere with the blood circulation.
- Washing instructions:
- Wash with a mild soap in warm water.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool clean water.
- Gently squeeze foam to discharge excess water.
- Let unit air dry in cool environment away from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not use bleach detergent, hot water, washer/dryer or blowdryer.