Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Ten Questions To Ask Yourself If you Have Diabetes
1. What is my target A1c level?
2. How often should I test my blood sugar?
3. What should I do if my sugar drops too low or rises too high?
4. Is my cholesterol level healthy? If not, what steps should I take to lower it?
5. Is my blood pressure in control? If not, how do I lower it?
6. Is my use of medicine/insulin an effective treatment for my diabetes?
7. What are the side effects of my medication/insulin? How to manage them?
8. Should I lose weight?
9. Are my feet in good health?10. When did I last check my microalbumin (kidney function)?