Coloplast Filtrodor® Ostomy Pouch Filter
Instructions for Use
- Remove Filtrodor from the sheet inside the packaging.
- Place Filtroodor ostomy pouch filter carefully in the outside upper corner of the ostomy bag. Press firmly to ensure complete adhesion.
- Use the enclosed pin for punching a hole in the bag through the center hole of the filter. Be careful not to punch through both layers of the ostomy bag. This is avoided by keeping surfaces separated. Insert finger into appliance through the stoma hole to separate inner bag surfaces under filter placement area.
- Number of holes to be punched: The Filtrodor ostomy pouch filters enable you to regulate the quantity of intestinal gas escaping from the ostomy pouch. Start by punching only 1 hole by use of the enclosed pin. If a large quantity of gas still remains in the bag then punch 2 holes in the next bag. It is possible that your flatus production rate makes it necessary for you to punch more than 2 holes in the bag. After some practice you will easily find out how many holes are required to meet your individual need.
- Like most ostomy supplies, do not re-use Filtrodor pouch filters.
With our "lowest price guarantee", committment to quality service, and getting you the product you want without substituting for a cheaper one, the Parthenon Company is the nationwide leader in discounted ostomy supplies. Parthenon sells the entire line of Hollister ostomy supplies, ConvaTec ostomy supplies, ConvaTec wound care, and skin care lines too! Not long ago we celebrated our 50th year anniversary of serving the ostomy community and we are proud that we have done it with honesty, integrity, and with the greatest attention to our customer's needs. Visit us online or call toll free 1-800-453-8898!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.