Tips To Use Tegaderm Dressings
- Stop any bleeding at the site before applying the dressing.
- Do not stretch the dressing during application as tension can cause skin trauma.
- Make sure the skin is clean, free of soap residue and lotion and allowed to dry thoroughly before applying the dressing to prevent skin irritation and to ensure good adhesion.
- The dressing may be used on an infected site, only when under the care of a health care professional.
- Antimicrobial ointments containing polyethylene glycols may compromise the strength of the TegadermTM HP Transparent Film Dressings.
- TegadermTM Transparent Dressings should not be re-sterilized by gamma, E-beam or steam methods.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.