Waterproof bacteria barrier
- Evaporation of excess moisture
- A waterproof barrier against viral/bacterial penetration
- Allows patient to shower and bathe
- Locks in wound exudate, including harmful components
- Vertical wicking prevents lateral spread of fluid, reducing risk of maceration
- Micro-contours to the wound bed, minimizing dead space where bacteria can grow
- Skin-friendly adhesive supports simple application and removal
- Demonstrated low potential for dermal irritation or allergic contact sensitization
Even if the 3x3 dressing isn't right for your practice, AQUACEL® foam dressing is available in a range of sizes, including adhesive and non–adhesive options ...and the dressings can be cut to any shape or size while maintaining all of the benefits of the AQUACEL® interface. They even come in a variety of shapes for those hard–to–adhere areas, like heel and sacral.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.