Excess Marathon® Liquid Skin Protectant can be removed before it dries by wiping with a clean tissue. Once it has dried, unwanted cyanoacrylate can be softened with petroleum jelly and removed. It will naturally wear off within 1-3 days as the skin renews itself.
If you experience of the warning signs or adverse reactions listed below after use of Marathon skin protectant, please seek medical attention.
- If irritation (redness, inflammation, heat, pain, and change in skin color) develops, immediately discontinue product use. If pain, and change in skin color) develops, immediately discontinue product use. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- If Marathon® Liquid Skin Protectant is applied to a moist skin surface it will set very rapidly and a noticeable, but temporary warming sensation will be felt.
- Do not use under drug delivery patches and avoid contact with mucous membranes such as the eyes and mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with materials such as latex gloves, instruments, clothing, bedding until cyanoacrylate has set (approximately 1 minute).
- If Marathon® Liquid Skin Protectant enters the eye immediately flush with lukewarm water. Do not rub, or try to separate the eyelids. Seek medical attention.
- If Marathon® Liquid Skin Protectant accidentally contacts an open wound, flush with warm tap water. Removal is not necessary.
- If the skin or other materials become stuck to the area, gently roll apart to separate. If unable to separate easily, seek medical attention.
- If pain occurs, and persists, seek medical attention.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.